Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!




We had a wonderful Christmas morning! Luca slept till 5 am this morning!!! Yay, a first in several weeks with jet lag. We opened presents at 6 am and Luca got a kitchen set and many other fun gifts from people! Luca got pj's from Grandma Bev and Grandpa Jim and did not want to take them off for church. But we did and John and Luca helped me in the nursery with the few kids that were there. Luca enjoyed playing with the kids, of course. John and I made duck lasagna  this afternoon and we are going to eat it tonight. We have kept Luca up all day in hopes that he will sleep through the night and he has just had a wonderful day. Playing happily and mostly independently which has been so nice! I think he is happy to be home again.
Here is also a picture of me today at 34 weeks. This baby girl is going to be here before we know it! Hard to believe my due date is only 6 weeks away. She is still breeched as of now. It is fun to feel her moving around and I am excited to meet her soon!

1 comment: