Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

I have a lot of blogging and posting to do to catch up and share about Luca and my adventures in Germany but I will need to put that on hold right now so that I can wish all of our readers- family and friends- a very Merry Christmas!

We did not get a Christmas Card done with year, but have sincerely appreciated all the cards and gifts that we have received. Thank you! Luca is very excited to open his presents and stocking. I still didn't have a stocking for him as of yesterday we went down to Target and he picked out a purple one for $1. I have a goal to get more permanent stockings for next Christmas. I cannot put any presents under the tree or else Luca wants to open them immediately. There can be wrapped gifts anywhere else in the room just not under the tree.
We wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Love, Katie, John and LUCA

No comments:

Post a Comment