Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby girl

Luca is not too sure he wants a baby sister....he told me what he would really like is to have a BIG sister who wears dresses....well, we are going to have to be content with a little sister. We saw her today on ultrasound. She weights 3 pounds, 5 oz. (estimated) and has amazing little feet, just perfect. I can't tell you how happy seeing a picture of her feet makes me. I thought I would pass on the excitement and let you see her feet too. We tried to get a 3D picture of her face but she didn't cooperate too well. In the profile picture her nose looks a lot like Luca's to me but who knows?

My fluid level is still great, and she is  in a frank breech position, meaning her head is up and her feet and hands are in front of her face. Typically babies switch into the head down position by 36-37 weeks. If she doesn't switch then we will schedule a c-section but she has time before that needs to be decided. I feel like she is going to be here before I know it! The weeks are going by pretty fast by now with the holidays and trip to Germany coming up! I can't wait to meet her and introduce Luca to his little sister, who is going to wear very cute dresses at least until she can tell me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment