Sunday, December 11, 2011

Great hike


Today was a beautiful sunny day and Betsy and I got to go on a little hike to Sausenburg (a castle ruin). What a treat to get outside in the sunshine!
Jet leg is a challenge for both kids, hopefully they will adjust soon For example I was up from 2-5 am with both kids and then my dad took over from 5 am on and I slept from 5-11:30 am. Luca was happy and up for the day at 2 am till 1 pm. We will see if he can sleep a little later tonight. Luca is loving all the people and meeting new friends! I am excited to do some fun things with him.
We spent the evening with my friend, Michelle, and her three daughters. Luca and the girls had a blast together!

2 comments:

  1. Praying that the jet lag soon evens out for all of you. And remember it is always better coming back this way, so this will be the worst of it. How beautiful it is there!

    ReplyDelete