Sunday, January 23, 2011

New videos



New Videos...I am excited that I got a two new videos posted tonight. Luca is talking and moving around so much so I wanted you all to see him in action. I was filming alone so I couldn't show you how he is walking (with help) but that is what we do a lot of the day. Luca is always saying, "I want walking" (and sometimes says the location like walking to room, or kitchen, or daddy and also who he wants helping him walk) He is going to be so happy when he can walk on his own and so are we!!! Luca is also talking up a storm. He can repeat any word you ask him to and he comes up with words and sentences on his own. It is fantastic and I am very grateful that he is able to communicate so well. He also has a great sense of humor already.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What exciting videos! Now I really can't wait to see you all and get to know Luca little better.
    Mom Walker

    ReplyDelete