Friday, April 17, 2009

Luca Ellis Walker- Day 2





Today was much better than yesterday so of the highlights included:
John and Katie both getting 9 hours of sleep at night
Luca feeding well and being able to move from the NICU to his own room in a step down unit where John (or I when discharged) can sleep overnight
Lots of visitors and phone calls
Beautiful flowers from church and my parents
Falling more in love with our beautiful son, Luca
Feeling awake and walking around

Thank you for your continued prayers and support. We are so thankful for this gift of life.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you guys got some sleep. That makes such a huge difference. Every time I see that little guy my heart longs to meet and hold him. He is so adorable! We love you guys and miss you...and now miss Luca too!!!! Love you, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys and hope you are all doing well. I hope you get to go home soon and show Luca his new home, he is such a lucky baby to have you guys as parents!!
    Lots of Love from MN!!
    Love seeing the pictures and hearing how everything is going.
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete