Friday, June 1, 2012

My two cutie pies!

I had my second day alone with my kids since getting back from Philly. It was long but was a good day. We took the bus to the Junction in West Seattle, had a picnic with daddy at work, rest time for all three of us, Luca and I played soccer in the back yard, both kids had baths (which is a bit of a challenge with Luca's one cast needing to stay above water), Luca and I made pizza, read stories and went to bed. John and I enjoy the pizza and some wine that I brought back from Germany at Christmas time. Juliette is still awake at 9:20 pm. (she has been going to bed a bit earlier the last few night, but is wide eye tonight).





I go back to work part-time, on Sunday. Luca starts preschool on Tues. (we get to meet his teacher on Monday) and it is a Tues.-Fri. am program through Seattle Public Schools. Feels like life is beginning to normalize for really the first time since Juliette's arrival. It is so good to be home!

1 comment: