Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sleeping through the night!



I am happy to announce that our little lady is sleeping through the night and so am I! I am can't believe how tired I was. I knew I was kind of tired, but now that I am sleeping through the night I am blown away by how much better I feel during the day! Thanks to the book: Sleep Easy, Sleep solutions we are all enjoying a fully night's sleep.
Juliette continues to be full of smiles and loves to move. She learned to roll over last week. I am still working on getting a video of it. She likes to play on the monkey mat but still loves being held most of all. Luca can make her laugh more easily than anyone else. She loves him!

2 comments:

  1. Oh the sweet relief of sleep! So happy to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! If I'd stop traveling, I think we'd almost be there... Claire is just starting to roll over too. She looks a little like Juliette now. I'll have to post pictures. :)
    -Harmony

    ReplyDelete