Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The rest of the day

Luca fell asleep at 12 pm in the car on the way home and woke up at 6 pm tonight. He woke up feeling much better, still a little touchy but much more himself.
He asked, "Where is mom?" (to John) and John said, "She is making dinner" Luca said, "I want dinner!" He was finally hungry after not eating all day.
He requested some noodles and is now watching an episode of Clifford on the big TV. Hopefully he will be able to fall back to sleep in a little while. He seems sleepy even after his big nap this afternoon, I guess surgery will do that to you. John and I are tired after a short night last night and hope the kids sleep so we can too! What a long day.


 I get the remote control!

2 comments:

  1. Praying your night goes well. You all must be so tired! Thanks for keeping this updated!!
    xoxo
    Harmony

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you guys! I will pray for a big night's sleep for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete