Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Low key day

Luca got out of bed this morning singing loudly, "I can walk, I can talk, I can get up all by myself" over and over again! So glad to have his mobility back with the short cast.
Today was a great down day, no appointments, and no driving. Luca and I went to the little park just across the street. Luca had rest time for two hours this afternoon. We also made some new friends with the neighbor boys (5,2) two doors down. Luca really liked playing with them and their cool toys. (I asked Luca if he was glad not to be in the car today, he said, "yes, and I am going to walk a really long way back to the aquarium too!")

Juliette was smiling away this evening. We sure needed today to be low stress. Tomorrow we sleep in Philly as Luca has a early morning appointment on Friday. We will find out about the surgery or not Friday am.
We are going to be so happy to go home soon. Thank you Josh, Meg, Molly, Annie and Owen for the cute outfit for Juliette! Luca also loves his Lighting McQueen shirt and band aids!


 Aunt Trisha and Stephen


Aunt Trisha and Juliette

No comments:

Post a Comment