Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Today was a nice low-key day. Luca and I went to church with the Hicks and Grandma Walker and Cindy. Luca loved the nursery that Grandma, Cindy and Ryan were all serving in during the service. I found a mattress to borrow for Luca from church so he and John don't have to share a bed.(no fun getting kicked in bed with a cast)
This afternoon Kirsten, John and I made dinner and brought it to Grandma Walker's house and we all ate together. It was such a treat to get to be with one of our Grandmothers on Mother's Day.
I also got a few pictures of Juliette and I, while Luca was in rest time.
John gave me the best present ever, he is going to take Luca by himself to both appointments tomorrow. New casts at Shriner's and then molds made at DePont for the WREX arm thing. It is a 12 hour day (including the driving) and I was not looking forward to it. Luca has already told us that he is going to pick another blue cast. I will be so happy to see the boys tomorrow night after their long day and hearing all about it! I will try to get a good picture of Luca's blue cast tomorrow. (and maybe a picture with both my kids to add to this post)

Juliette looking serious
And silly

Mother's Day, 2011

 Mother's Day, 2010


Here is Luca on my First Mother's Day May, 2009


1 comment:

  1. This will be a Mother's Day to remember. Whoever thought you would be spending your next Mother's Day in NJ, going to hospitals and seeing grandmothers. What a privilege. So glad to hear that things are moving along smoothly and quickly. Hope it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete