Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reception at church

Children's Ministry at Bethany had a lovely little reception for John, Luca, me and baby girl. In between services there was juice and cookies and lots of hugs and warm wishes for our little one. Earl made one of his balloon specials that Luca enjoyed and got to take the top home as you can see from the picture, he loved it. Crazy that she is due in 6 days and could come anytime from now till the 21st! Anyone want to pick a day? Share your guess and they may be a little prize for the person whos guess is right. Also we are having some beautiful early spring weather with highs at 50 and sunny! It is so nice!
John's guess-Feb. 14
Katie's guess-Feb. 19
Luca's guess- "it actually takes a long time"




5 comments:

  1. Feb 11th is my half birthday so I'm gonna go with that! I think that's your actually due date so we'll see I guess. Sorry I missed your reception today! I had a friend visiting from TX and we didn't make it into the CE building in time. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your skirt and how you are able to be barefoot on the grass in February! :) my guess is Feb. 18th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna go with Luca's idea plus I like all the 2's so I pick:

    02/20/2012.

    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, Luca! It does take a long time! I would guess the 12th, but CC insists on the 13th as that's daddy's birthday! So, 13th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't believe it so soon. We're holding our breath and can't wait to hear the much anticipated news! -Angela

    ReplyDelete