Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our day!

Well, I look pregnant now, for sure! There are a few belly shots in the pictures below.
Luca said tonight at dinner, "I am ready for the baby to pop out!" "I want to show her my room" "I will make her feel better when she is scared of the thunder and lighting" (he got this idea from a little video that has a great big brother role model in it) So fun to have us all getting excited to meet this little lady soon.

Luca and I got to go to the Pacific Science Center with Alicia and Scarlett this morning and Layna, Jonah and Grandma Martha came this afternoon. A long but good day.

The biggest guitar in the world (as Luca likes to call it)
Luca and Scarlett taking driving seriously. They were going to the store to buy carrots!


Luca and Grandma Martha blowing bubbles in the Feb. sunshine, I think the groundhog saw his shadow in Seattle, at least, today!

John after I showed lifted my shirt to show off my belly John said, "ya, now you look big" And  my tummy is big! Sorry if the bare belly is too much for you but I think it gives the full effect! I will be 39 weeks on Sat!

2 comments:

  1. You sure look ready Katie. I hope you can wait another week. Mom Walker

    ReplyDelete