Monday, November 7, 2011

Potty Training and growing up

We have started potty training...again...today. Already had three wet undies and a chunk in one of them...but since he is going every 10-15 mins. there isn't a lot of mess on the floor...This is a tiring process, but after spending another $40 on overnight and reg. diapers yesterday I thought....I want to be done buying diapers at least till Feb. I am motivated again and hopefully this time we will get it.
Growing up:
Pacifier/Binkie is gone. Luca bit holes it in and we threw it away...no more binkies for this big boy! I am proud of him and glad he can sleep without it now. He is very attached to his elephant blanket and his little panda stuffed animal at the moment.
Naps...another thing I am not ready for him to grow out of but he seems to be struggling to fall asleep in the day. I would say every other day he skips his nap. He always has rest time which is really important for me to survive but he is much happier in the evening if he can sleep too.
Below are a few more pictures from the photo shoot with Heather Dickerson. Luca loves going down the slide!



3 comments:

  1. Yeah...and he's gonna love it the 1st time I take him on a motorcycle ride. He's a perfect partner in a sidecar...I can see him with his helmet on and maybe googles too!
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before the cycle sidecar...., he's gonna love it when his daddy pushes him in jogging stroller in a 10km race....while mommy gets to joy of running with/out the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes with the potty training! He reminds me so much of Joshy in some ways- lining up his cars, biting through the pacifiers (which I was so thankful for because it makes getting rid of them that much easier when they don't "work" any more!), these first born boys are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete