Friday, November 4, 2011

New Cast

I took Luca to get his cast changed today. He was a little more weepy then last time. He did not want the vacuum to cut is cast off and cried  and kicked pretty hard through that part (which didn't last more than 2 mins.) After that part was over he was calm and content. He picked pink again. As Dr. Mosca put it, "Luca is trying to change gender stereo types one cast at a time:)" Real men wear pink he likes to tell Luca.
Luca got a little ice cream in the Children's cafeteria after the casting and told me, "this is a fun day." so I guess it really can't be that bad.
Luca also asked on the way home when the pink cast will come off. I think he gets the idea that it won't be on for too long, I told him five days. He will be able to start walking on it in a few hours which will be nice for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment