Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Luca talking

Yesterday during Luca's "nap" (he was in his bed but never fell asleep) I heard him talking and started typing down what he said. Here is what I heard:

I will play with Kianna and
then mommy will say "what is going on" and daddy will say "what's up" 
Isn't it wonderful to have a good day in my bed
then I get on a big bike and go weee down the hill 
then we play baseball bat and get our hands dirty, that is a fun game, and then hit panda and the ball with the baseball bat and crack the ball with the baseball bat and crash
off we GO, off we go, off we go, off we go, off we go......

I wonder what the whole two hour conversation with himself was about since this was just a few mins. He is hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! M used to do the same thing. Once we were in the car for an hour and the longest she stopped talking was 17 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Dad's emails to me... hahaha
    - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha-Ha-Halarious Chris! When you do surgery you won't need to use anesthesia...just "make 'em laugh!"

    Luca's creativity knows no bounds. He's a beautiful child of God; You & John are nurturing him so lovingly. Go Pink!
    PJ

    ReplyDelete