Monday, April 19, 2010

Luca's birthday party

I am having such a good time at my party. Thanks everybody!
Scarlett can I touch your feet? I promise I won't stretch them:)
I got such cool toys too! I don't even know what to say.


Jessica and Jamie hosted a beautiful birthday party for Luca and celebration for all! It was full of kids, great food, and activities. Thankfully Jessica is the profession photographer so I will post some of the pictures she took soon. I only got a few but here they are.

Other highlights for today were:
New cool looking AFO's for Luca, I will take pictures but they are blue with cars, and trains on them.
He got his FIRST pair of walking shoes! They are size 7 (I guess that is big for a 1 year old) but that is was they needed to be to fit over the AFO's. He looks so cute wearing shoes. No more questions about the casts in the grocery store and everywhere else! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a great time! Wish we could have come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! Wish we could've been there to celebrate amazing Luca! Can't wait for more pics...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete