Thursday, April 15, 2010

I learned something new today



Hi Everybody,
Thanks for looking at my blog and celebrating my birthday. I learned something new today with my mom and the OT, Caroline. I learned how to drink out of a straw and I did it all by myself. So now my mom and dad can put a straw in my drinks and won't have to hold them for me all the time. I am pretty excited and I think they are too! I love learning new things! Don't worry there was clean water in the lemon not lemon juice:)
Love,
Luca

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Luca! Next time you're over, we can try coffee out of a straw :)

    Aunt Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Luca! I love you sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luca, You look so grown up with your hair combed to the side. What fun to be one! It looks like you had a great day. We are so proud of you and all the new things you are learning. Great job! Keep up the good work. Wish we could have celebrated with you. Since we can't, we will call or skype.
    Happy Birthday, Nana Walker and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Luca, we are so proud of you! What a darling you are - your Aunt Bets MISSES you every day! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wee Luca! How we wish we could be there to celebrate with you! I can hardly wait until we get to see you, but until then, know that we love you and miss you anyway!!! Happy Birthday! Love, Auntie Heidi, Uncle Bob, and you cousins.

    ReplyDelete