Thursday, April 8, 2010

Early birthday presents




Here are a few pictures of Luca with his gifts from his grandparents. Grandpa Walker and Nana gave him the toy telephone and Papa Jay and Nana Nancy gave him some new outfits. "Stronger than you think" is what his shirt says and a great motto for Luca and all of us:)

Luca also got a hand me down barn from Kristy Hoshopel at church. He LOVES it too! It makes animals sounds when he opens the doors which is both motivating and super cute.

We are going to be celebrating on April 19th from 5-8 pm. Let me know if you want to come to the party! I will give you all the details. I think Luca is going to dive into some cake to celebrate making it through his first year and the casting process!

I am also excited because we got a camera that works!

1 comment: