Sunday, August 19, 2012

The latest

 Our 6 month old Juliette- Sitting and sticking out her tongue
 or putting her finger in her mouth
 and of course, smiling! Our happy girl!
Sorry to all of those who have been following the blog as I feel it has been spotty this summer. I am looking forward to posting more often again. Here are a few recent pictures. We went camping this last weekend and I didn't take any pictures, but our friends did so I look forward to posting those soon. We had an awesome time camping. It was so much fun to go with friends and the kids played super well together. I think one of my highlights was that Luca didn't get hurt or fall ONCE! He even told Layna and Ezra a few times to watch out for the roots, because they can make you trip.
Luca told me today when I came home from work, "I am amazing mom...did you know that?" I said, "ya, I know that, you are amazing Luca!"

1 comment: