Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Camping pictures




Here are a few camping pictures that Jessica took. The kids had so much fun playing ball together and 'fishing in the river'. Juliette loves looking cute, being held, and grabbing hair. Glad Jess got captured too! Jonah still loves her anyways.




The grow ups had a great time after all six children were finally asleep. Juliette (John and I) were up from about 3-5 am which I finally gave in and gave her my pillow and top half of my theromo rest. She slept great after that! So glad we got to go, Jen, thanks again for organizing it! I just loved being in the great outdoors and out of the city! We need to get out into that wonderful nature more often!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, your family is so beautiful. After B looked at this photos he said that he wants to go play again with Luca. If only it would work out! Miss you guys, Angela

    ReplyDelete