Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just the Men

Katie left early this morning to see her sister and new niece in NC. Luca and I are holding down the fort. Thankfully, Nana and Popeye are here to take care of Luca when I go back to work on Thursday. Luca is now walking everywhere and all the time. It's very exciting and lots of work. It requires someone being right next to him all the time so he dose not fall. He is still quite unsteady. Luca can't stand up on his own yet, but lets us know that he wants to walk,
"I want walking, I want walking, I want walking, I want walking, I want walking, I want walking, I want walking, I want walking, I want walking...".

I will post a new video of him walking soon.

1 comment:

  1. How precious!!!! I know, tiring, time consuming and all the rest I'm not even thinking about...wish I was there to help. Just keep thinking about how excited, glad, thankful, and thrilled you are that he can walk. I'm glad you get a break though. Love you, Heidi.

    ReplyDelete