Friday, March 4, 2011

A week apart

Visit to NC







After a week in NC, John, Luca and I are all glad to be together. Luca couldn't be happier to have mama home and all to himself. He is showing off all he learned this week, walking city blocks now by himself, telling stories and anything else he thinks of. His vocabulary continues to expand in a rapid way. He keeps me laughing all day long.
Here are a few pictures from my trip to NC. I loved getting to know my new sweet niece, Sophia and spending time with the wonderful Molly, Annie and Owen!

3 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely family. I love reading about all that things you do. Greetings from Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming Katie! We enjoyed getting to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got to go Katie, and also that coming home is so sweet. I'm dying to see a new video of Luca walking!!!

    ReplyDelete