Thursday, February 17, 2011

Visit with Nana Walker


Nana Walker came to visit! And Happy Birthday John!


We had a great visit with Nana Walker, the only bummer was that she was sick. Luca loved getting so spend time with her! And so did we!
We went out for dinner at Chinook's for John's birthday on Feb. 15th. He is officially in his last year of the twenties. Live it up Johnny Walker!
I also have some BIG news that I wanted to post with the video but the video will just have to come later....LUCA is walking or at least getting close! He can take about 5 steps on his own before falling into your arms. He is still a little off balance but it is all happening and we are so grateful!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!!! YEAH!!!! Luca, I'm so excited for you that if I were there I would scoop you up in my arms and dance around the house with you!!!! Love you all tons!

    ReplyDelete