Saturday, December 11, 2010

Early Christmas Present




I couldn't wait to give Luca his new train set from IKEA. I have wanted to get him a train for a long time because he loves the ones at Barnes and Noble but I just never go to IKEA and that is the only place they are $8 so anyway, I got a set, I pulled it out today. Luca loves it. He needs a little help but tries to do as much as he can himself. He says "self" because he always wants to try it (a few times) before asking for "help please". So sweet.
When we left for Layna's birthday party Luca said "bye-bye train" many times and was eager to play with it right away when he got home.

1 comment:

  1. Who would have ever thought that he would try such detailed manipulation and find it fun. It is encouraging to see his progress. Thank you Lord for his strong determination and his good brain.
    Mom Walker

    ReplyDelete