Thursday, October 28, 2010

Update

Luca is still recovery and sleeping well. He ended up not having to stay at the hospital the first night because he was eating, drinking, and doing ok. We were all very glad to come home around 5 pm and Luca slept much better than I think he would have at the hospital. We are watching some baby Einsteins, playing with toys, and enjoying all the visits and food brought by so many!!! Thanks again everyone for supporting us through this surgery! I am still blown away by how well it has gone. It has been so much better than the first surgery which helps me since we many have more down the road. Luca slept really well again last night. He does say off, please several times a day while lifting up his cast. I wish I could take them off but we all want the end result-straight feet for walking. I will post some pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Luca,

    This is your second surgery and you Mommy says you are doing well. You want your casts off, and my Auntie's heart aches for you, but not as much as your Mommy's and Daddy's I'm sure. But, we're also proud of you and what a trouper you are! Most of all, we are thankful and praising God for His gift to you of a smooth surgery. Love you so much. Auntie Heidi.

    ReplyDelete