Thursday, October 14, 2010

A moment to myself

It is so nice to have my dad here. He is currently at Boyer with Luca during his PT and OT. It takes 45 mins. to get to Boyer at this time of day and then the PT and OT are about an hour each so it is a full morning experience which Luca also enjoys. I am grateful to have a week "off" even though it is really fun to watch Luca during his interactive therapy time.
What did I do with my morning you may ask? I went to the dentist for a follow up visit, cleaned the house, and had a quiet breakfast. I think I need to get more creative in my moments to myself but it happens so rarely I don't know what to do with myself:) I am also hoping to go running a little later on this beautiful fall day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you got a little time to yourself. Thank the Lord for dads!
    Mom Walker

    ReplyDelete