Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Luca's new hair cut and cast




Update: Luca got a short hair cut on Monday and today he got a new leg casts. He did so well during the casting. He talked to Dr. Mosca before the casting then hardly cried as we sang together during the casting. I am very proud of him. He had so much fun this morning in the bath (after I took off the last cast and before he got the new one.) He splashed with his legs so much the whole bathroom floor was wet but I didn't care, I just loved seeing him so happy in the water. After 45 mins he was still not ready to be all done but he had to come out. I look forward to his next bath on Monday when he will go back to Children's for x-rays and a decision about when/if to have surgery and on what parts of his feet. Sorry the pictures aren't the best, I couldn't get him to look at the camera this morning.

6 comments:

  1. i like his hair! he's looking more and more like a little boy, not a baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think the pics are great! Thxs for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE his hair cut!!! What a stylin' boy! :) also like his fall sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big boy you have Katie!!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is soooooo cute!!! Love you Luca! Can't wait to see you. I had so much fun with Nathan and Matthew that it makes me want to see you even more! Love Auntie Heidi.

    ReplyDelete