Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cute Luca



Here is a super cute picture of Luca taken before his last set of casts. Cousin Oliver and Jen gave Luca this adorable orange coat that he is just starting to fit into. I think it will fit perfectly for this coming fall/winter/spring! Thanks again Jen! Luca also loves the sock monkey key chain.

Yesterday Luca and I went down to Gig Harbor WA to visit Joshua. He is an adorable little boy born 5 months ago with AMC. It was so fun for Luca and I to hang out with Joshua, his mom and three older siblings. Becky and I swapped stretches, dr. stories, adaptive equipment and info. from the therapists. Joshua's big brothers and sister let Luca sit on the big trampoline while they bounced around him. He LOVED it:) Thanks again Becky for having us over! We look forward to Joshua and Luca becoming friends. (I think they already are)

No comments:

Post a Comment