Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Celebrating the moment

I am celebrating the moment today and our precious time with Luca. A child at our church went to be with the Lord recently which has reminded us all of the shortness of our days and the urgency to enjoy each moment to the fullest. Luca helps us to do that with his smile, laugh, and love of life. I think Luca and Noah would have gotten along quite well together! Our hearts are with the Bishops today as they continue without their dear son, Noah. www.bishopbrothers.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jon and Katie! I thought I'd say hello, and let you know that I check out your blog occasionally and love to see your pictures and videos! Little Luca is just about the most adorable little guy ever! and that smile is contagious! (that and Aunt Betsy's love for him! I feel like I know him through all of Betsy's stories!)

    enjoy a good cup of Seattle coffee for me!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. John and Katie,
    We heard about the little boy at your church from Doris Frank. I think its the same one! Anyway, we are praying for all in your church. Its good to keep a healthy perspective on the blessings God has given you!
    Love you both (all three, I should say!)!
    Michelle, for the Tebbes

    ReplyDelete