Thursday, September 27, 2012

School

Sorry not to update in a while...Luca is LOVING school. We are so grateful. He loves riding the bus, his teachers, all his new friends, and everything about it. John and I are LOVING Luca in school and having some time in the morning (whoever is not at work). Juliette is taking a solid morning nap too so all around wonderful.
Work is busy for me right now with the fall programs beginning. I sometimes wish I could just work fill time for a few weeks to get it all done but I can't. Pioneer Club is off to a great start with about 70 kids and MOPS starts on Tues! But then the days I am home I feel like a full time mom so I guess i am just both.
Still sunny and beautiful these days. I hope to start running again more regularly. John has a sprint triathlon this weekend and signed up for the Seattle 1/2 marathon!!! I am so proud of him! I will post pictures!

OH, Juliette also cut her first tooth this morning! That is the update from the Walker's house!

1 comment: