Friday, July 15, 2011

reading stories with Dad


Luca loves to read stories all day and especially before bed. I think he would like us to read him his entire book collection before bed if we would. Here is a picture of John reading one story to Luca before bed tonight. Luca is still wearing flannel christmas pj's in July because it is just 60 degrees (0r less) right now in Seattle. Who knew we could where snowman pj's all year long in Seattle. I am so glad we are going to the east coast for 2.5 weeks this summer so at least I know we get 2.5 weeks of summer this year! It is hard to wait till Aug!
I also finished VBS (Kids Summer Adventure) at Bethany. We had a little over 100 preschoolers and a little over 100 elem. Quite a week! Awesome volunteers and I think the kids had a blast. Luca didn't go to VBS because he is still to young but did get big panda balloon that he has enjoyed playing with all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment