Thursday, June 16, 2011

"weekend away"






John and I got a few days away this week, Mon-Wed. We went to our friend's cabin by Mount Rainer. It was relaxing, getting to sleep in, hiking, reading, watching movies, and cooking together! Here are a few pictures from one of the waterfall hikes we went on. Luca had a great time with my parents. We came home and he was in the sandbox. He looked up and said, "oh, hi mom." No big deal. But he hasn't let me out of his sight since we got back either:)
I told him that Popeye and Nana were going on a big airplane to go visit Aunt Betsy. Luca said, "I go with and stay at Aunt Betsy's house."

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Luca!!!! You come and stay at Aunt Betsy's house ANY TIME! Sophia misses you and so do I!
    This looks like a really fun get-away! :)

    ReplyDelete