Thursday, September 16, 2010

Luca's new words

It is so much fun to have Luca learn new words every day. My favorite at the moment is thank you. It is a word he says often and unprompted. Today after feeding him and helping him feed himself for about 30 mins. he said thank you when I got a noodle on his finger and then he got it into his mouth. It was so sweet and made me feel like I could help him do anything with that gratitude. He is just a sweetheart.
We are officially back on Pacific time and into our normal routine. It has taken a while but it is good to be back.
John started his new job in the ER and is doing his first night tonight. I hope it goes well and he can stay up till 4 am.
I will post so new pictures and hopefully Luca saying thank you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

    ReplyDelete