Sunday, December 20, 2009

New House





Sorry for my lack of posts lately, amist the typical Christmas business, we bought house and moved yesterday. A huge thanks to Evan Smith, Josh Golden, Rebecca Koo, Kimi Tysuchi, and Janet Gregory! Also Mari cleaning the new place and her and Trisha packing us up, Alicia and Megan Dobraz helped us pack too. Anne Gregory watched Luca for the moving day which was super helpful too! Here are a few pictures of the new house. John made a fire last night and he, Luca and I had a cozy first night as a family.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house, Katie and John! Happy settling in! Wishing you a wonderful first Christmas in the new place.

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you work fast! Congrats! Looks beautiful! Love and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it's so precious! I'm jealous of the fire. I'm so glad you guys were able to move before Christmas even though I know it was crazy. If you'd had to have moved after you would have spent Christmas packing...and it may not be fun to pack, but I'd sure rather unpack and put up a few decorations than feel like I can't put any up! Love you and am so excited that you guys found a place!!! Love, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops...I meant to say it may not be fun to unpack...but that I'd rather upack, than pack. Does that make more sense now? Heidi

    ReplyDelete