Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

This is my Christmas card this year- Merry Christmas to all! I hope that your holiday rime brings warmth, joy, and special times with family and friends.
Our plans are celebrating Christmas with my (Katie's) family in NC on Dec. 27th. We fly out on the 26th and come back on Jan. 11th. John and I are giving each other a special gift of a trip this year and are going to Mexico from Jan. 1-Jan. 8th. My parents are also giving us a wonderful gift of watching Luca the week we are there! I'll post some holiday pictures as soon as we take them in our late Christmas celebration. John works on the 25th and I work at church on the 24th. Luca and I are going up to Mari Becker's house for the 25th.

2 comments:

  1. Excited for you. Hope the trip goes well. Bons-en-Chablais

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, my name is veleska and i live in north texas. i'm going around randomly and wishing people a merry christmas. i hope you and your lovely family have a great one!! have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete