Saturday, August 8, 2009

Luca

Well, we continue on this recovery process. Things were feeling better on Thursday and then yesterday Luca was fussy and up every two hours last night. He was happier this afternoon and my friend Trisha came over to help us and him. We are hoping that he will be feeling better and sleeping better soon. He gets new casts this Wednesday. The internet isn't working at our house so it is hard to upload pictures. John and I are at the library right now checking e-mail. When the internet at our house starts working again I can put some new pictures up. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie,
    It was good to talk to you tonight. I hope Luca has a better night tonight. I can't wait to see you guys next month!! Try the Grape Tylenol! Oliver recommends it, it is sweeter than the cherry. : )
    Love you,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete