Wednesday, July 15, 2009

PT pictures



Here are a few pictures of Luca during his physical therapy session this morning. We have a wonderful therapist to comes to our house twice a week for 45 mins. each. We feel very glad to have this service, I think it is as much to teach me as to work with Luca:) This morning the therapist said to Luca, "you don't want me to teach your mom these exercises do you?" He may not be glad now but we know he will be in the future. And the craziest part is he won't even remember it. The elbow you see in the picture is very stiff so I was impressed she was able to get him to bend it and bear weight on it for a few mins. Thanks again for your prayers. Luca also getting new hand splints tomorrow afternoon at Children's Hospital. Just to note the therapist is not pushing Luca down she is just resting her hand on his back to help him stay stable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Guys! You see Luca everyday, and so you may not see his progress the way we do. (Or you may be even more excited b/c you're his parents.) So, this may sound cheesy or silly to you, but when I saw the picture of him bending his elbow and bearing weight on it, I was so excited for him (and you) that I almost cried! PTL!!! Yeah! Love you, Heidi

    ReplyDelete