Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Luca's popeye shirt

I got this shirt last year at Goodwill and found it downstairs when I was going through clothes as it was too big for Luca when I got it...I thought it was so cute because Luca calls my dad, Popeye. I tried to put it on Luca yesterday and he said he did not like it because that man was NOT Popeye and he wanted a picture of the real Popeye on the shirt. I sang the Popeye the sailor man song a few times and now he seems to like it since it is now a musical shirt. We love you real Popeye! In the first picture Luca is also holding a Dora sticker so that Dora can say Cheese too.


1 comment:

  1. Luca knows that his Popeye would never smoke a pipe! And he knows this Popeye is a little too roundy but today I'm working out and eating oatmeal for breakfast. Love you, Popeye

    ReplyDelete