Monday, October 24, 2011

Casting Day



We went to Children's this morning for Luca first series of casts. We have never been to a smoother appointment. Luca did not cry. He got to see the colors that they had of casts and was quite sure that he wanted PINK. His favorite color right now. So he has one pink lower leg cast on his left foot. Dr. Mosca believes that he can gain the right position using the lower leg casts, John and I are still wondering but it would be great if it is possible. Luca can kneel and he will be able to walk on it in a few hours when the cast hardens. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. We will keep you posted as the casting continues. Next appointments....Friday, next Monday, Friday, Wed, etc. 

1 comment:

  1. I love it that he chose pink! We had an apt. Today at children's mercy in KC regarding my daughter's toe walking and they prescribed 6wks of serial casting (she has already done some physical therapy) I have no idea what this will entail or what we are in for at all, I just hope it helps! I am encouraged by you. Thanks for allowing the Lord to work through you in every circumstance! I hope Lucas's casts do what they need to do and that he gets through this period with God's grace. Are you still continuing potty training? That is an ordeal in and of itself!

    ReplyDelete