Monday, September 26, 2011

Announcement

Luca has some great news to share! He is going to become a big brother around mid-February. John and I are very excited too!
We had an ultrasound around 20 weeks and are so grateful for everything to be looking healthy! We saw the baby moving around on the screen and it was a delight to see little hands opening and closing and straight feet kicking around!
We also found out that that baby appears to be a girl! I will have one more ultrasound to check that my fluid stays up (with my history with Luca and low fluid) but everything looks great right now! We are so relieved, amazing, grateful, and happy that she seems healthy!

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful news! I am thrilled for you guys, Congratulations!! I know Luca will be the best big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaayyyyy, sooooo happy about this sweet baby girl!!!!!!!!!!! Sophia is pretty pumped too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great good news! So excited for you all! I hope you are feeling good and are able to enjoy this special time.

    Much Love, Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord! I'm SOOOOO excited for you! And you must only be a couple weeks behind me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete