Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Birthday soon!

Happy Birthday SOON





It is that time of year again, Birthday Time for Luca on Friday. It is an emotional time for me and somehow it hit me by surprise this year yet again. I am so grateful for his life and thinking back to just two years ago today not knowing how things were going to turn out in so many ways I am just in awe of who he is today. A walking, talking, laughing, playful, determined, social, funny and intelligent little boy! These last two years have been the most challenging, humorous, agonizing, tiring, stressful, powerful, joyful, and deepest of my life. I can't believe how much Luca has taught me and what a different person I am today because of his life. How I love you my dear son, Luca! You are a blessing and a treasure to us all!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Luca!! What an amazing little boy he is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCA!!!! and lots of love from Grandpa and Nana Walker. The last 4 videos that mommy posted and the one of you walking show lots of determination and ingenuity. You have made so much progress in the last year. All of life involves learning and you are well on your way. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Dear Luca!

    Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud of all three of you! Onward! More exciting days await in year #3!

    ReplyDelete