Wednesday, May 5, 2010

kitchen project





We have some floors! Yay! I wanted to include some pictures so you have an idea of what the bamboo floors look like. They are solid wood, almost the same price as nice carpet, and are a renewable resource. I also think they look great! Here are a few pictures of John working on putting them in. He is amazing. The green is the back on the new kitchen walls where the cabinets are going to go in. We are thankful that Luca can sleep through the banging.

3 comments:

  1. John the floor looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing job you're doing! And...those pic's of luca and john are the cutest.
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, I must say that I'm super impressed with your diverse skills!!! I don't know how you know how to do all this stuff.

    ReplyDelete